Sleep
Sleep Explained
There's no doubt people do a lot of sleeping in their lives. But how much sleep is healthy, and vice versa? Turns out, a healthy amount of sleep for an adult is anywhere between 7 to 9 hours a night. With that being said, getting less than 7 hours of sleep, and more than 9 hours of sleep would be considered unhealthy. Not only does poor sleep lead to inability to function while performing everyday tasks but it has long term effects as well. Some of these long term effects being increase in chance of dementia, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, cancer, etc... Find a healthy sleeping routine that gives you 7-9 hours a night for full human potential.

Hi Carson!
ReplyDeleteI agree, sleep is important and should be taken seriously. I strive to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. If you do not get enough sleep, you are at risk to heart disease, dementia, and cancer. Sleep is necessary and it is a way for our body to heal itself. You may find yourself happier and in a better mood after a good night sleep.
I really enjoyed reading through this blog! I agree with you, sleep is one of the most important things when it comes to health and wellness. A lot of people miss out on this aspect of recovery. I try to get around 8 and a half hours of sleep per night. Great job Carson!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree! Sleep is one of the most important things in someone's daily life. With the right amount of sleep, people will be able to function the right way and be energetic throughout the day. I was unaware about the serious long term affects that come with not getting the right amount of sleep. I sometimes sleep way too much, and I definitely need to make sure that I get the right amount of sleep each night.
ReplyDeleteHi Carson,
ReplyDeleteI agree that sleep is important. People who do not get enough sleep suffer tragically without even realizing it. People can not function proper without the right amount of sleep. I was not aware about the increase in heart diseases if you do not reach the recommended amount of sleep.